In College, there are 5 students who are differently abled, orthopedically handicapped. Keeping the idea of equal opportunity in mind, equal opportunity cell organized below mentioned programs, events and activities.
- Cell organized a workshop on 28th February, 2017 on the occasion of National Science Day where Dr. Bipin Kumar Tiwari, Assistant Professor Department of Political Science, University of Delhi came in the college and shared his ideas and experiences with students.
- The society organized an Intra College Competition February, 2018.
- A special lecture was organized on 8th February, 2018. In this lecture, Prof. Sanjeev Kumar H.M. (Professor, Department of Political Science, DU) and Dr. Devendra Singh (Dy. Director, Ambedkar International Centre) delivered lecture and addressed the students of the college.
- Cell has also given support to some of the ‘differently abled students’ of college to participate at University Level Sports Competition which was organized by Equal Opportunity Cell, University of Delhi.
- Some of the ‘differently abled’ students have been continuously participating in various events and competitions at University and College level.
- Cell also organized a workshop on disability awareness.