PHYSCOM SOCIETY 2017-2018
(Academic society of Physics and Computer Science Departments)
Conveners : Dr. Pushpa Bindal, Dr. Vandana Gupta
Co-Conveners : Ms. Shalini Sharma , Dr. Triranjita Srivastava
The Office Bearers for the Session 2016-2017
1) President - Parnika Tondon (Bsc (H) Computer Science (III year))
2) Vice President - Shiwangi Puri ( Bsc (H) Physics (III year))
3) Secretary - Mink Singh Chauhan (CS (H) ,II year)
4) Secretary - Deepanshi Makkar (CS(H) ,II year)
5) Joint Secretary - Tulika Singh (CS(H) ,II year)
6) Joint Secretary - Himanshi (Physical Science, II year)
7) Treasurer - Shatakshi Chamoli (Physics(H) ,II year)
Physcom society is an Academic society of Physics and Computer Science Departments. It is a union of three courses- Physics (H), Computer Science (H) and Physical Sciences. It conducts various lectures on the contemporary scientific topics by eminent speakers every year, educational trips to research institutes, quizzes, Paper Presentation etc.
Selection of Office Bearers is done following a tough screening and interview process by the faculty.Physcom Society every year organizes workshops and events for the overall growth and development of students. In this society, students participate actively in various competitions,showing originality, exceptional creativity and dedication in their pursuits.
Events held in 2017-18
Events held in 2016-17