- CIRCULATION SERVICE/ISSUE-RETURN SERVICE. The library provides lending of books and allied reading material to students and staff members.
- BOOK LOCATION SERVICES: It is to help users in locating and getting their desired books and other reading material in the library.
- REFERENCE SERVICE. It is to assist users in getting their required information. Library has a separate reference collection consisting of encyclopedias, dictionaries, who's who, atlases, maps, year book etc. The staff also assist in giving instruction in accessing E resource provided by University Computer Centre, OPAC.
- CURRENT AWARENESS SERVICE: This service is provided by New Arrival Display Service: Every fortnight selected books newly added to the library are displayed on the New Arrivals Display before they are released for loan. In addition to this, the jackets of some of the selected books are displayed prominently on a bulletin board near the entrance. The purpose is to bring the newly added books to the notice of users.
- SERVICE FOR THE PWD STUDENTS. The library has 02 system enabled with screen reading software i.e. NVDA dedicated for PWD students.
- REPROGRAPHIC SERVICE: Xeroxing of few pages of books(for academic purpose), articles, research papers from journals are also available subject to copyright act. This service is for staff members and students of the College only
- OPEN ACCESS: The members have the privilege of open access to the bookshelves and freedom to browse the books during the Library Working Hours
- OPAC (ONLINE PUBLIC ACCESS CATALOGUE)
The library provides information about its collection through OPAC. 02 OPAC terminals are available in the library in the stack area
The records are searchable by
publisher's name and
- E-Services (E-Journals and E-Books)
Library users can access internet on computers in the Library.
1. In-House Access:
Library users can access e-Journals and e-books in the Library which are subscribed by the Delhi University Library system through Delhi-University-Wide- Network.
2. Remote- Access:
Library users can access e-Journals and e-books in the Library as well as elsewhere outside the Library through N-LIST programme.