Vision and Mission
“The Real Ornaments are Knowledge, Modesty and Sense of Duty”.
Harmonizing with these words, the College wishes to be seen as a destination where students can embrace their future with hope and confidence.
- To maintain an inclusive teaching-learning environment;
- To inculcate human values and enable students to be responsible citizens at national and global levels;
- To encourage all-round development of students through co-curricular and extracurricular activities;
- To provide Information and Skill-based Knowledge and to blend tradition with modernity and professionalism with vocation;
- To promote social awareness, sensitivity and responsiveness;
- To encourage environment conservation for sustainable future.